• Acupressure and moxibustion (pressure from acupuncture points using the hands or heating using a plant)
• Shiatsu massage (Japanese massage)
• Daoist massage (similiar to tuina, Chinese massage)
• Zhen fa (advanced vibration technique that unlocks and stimulates internal movement)
• Myofascial release (works on the fascia, an internal tissue that permeates all the body)
• Diagnosis and counseling
• Food habits and lifestyle
• Five healing tones (sound healing based on the theory of 5 transformations)
• Swordfingers (especially indicated to remove dense energy blocks)
• Gigong Healing (emanation of Qi)
Alqimia Therapy includes general diagnosis, counseling and the therapeutic methods selected by the therapist.
Minimum duration : 45 min
Investment : €55
Appointment : email@example.com
It is possible to add ginger compresses to Alqimia Therapy, with prior agreement and an additional investment of €15 more.
Performing only the treatment of ginger compresses, without the Alqimia Therapy, has an investment of €40.
Due to the preparations and all the logistics involved in the application of Ginger Compresses, there should always be an advance notice. There are specific days for ginger compresses, both in the only treatment version and in the complement to therapy version. Check the available dates.